from $299 per /wk
- Front of the Home
- Living Room with HD-TV
- Open style kitchen with bar
- Bright Florida-Room
- Your private Sun-Deck
- Pool - open May 1st until Nov.1st
- Sun Chairs
- Large Hot-Tub Whirlpool - fun all year long!
- Master Bedroom with King-Size Bed
- TV and full Computer in one device - Desk with keyboard and mouse
- 1.6 mile to Bunche Beach
- Outdoors Dining Set
• Large Whirlpool Hot-Tub at 1st floor screen enclosed patio
• Shellpoint Golf-Course in close distance
• bicycles optional available
• Wi-Fi Internet available
• Internet PC with 32" LCD monitor included
• 46" HD TV with Apple TV-Box (Netflix)
• Beach straight down the way - 1.8 Miles - 9 minutes by bicycle. Bicycles are optional available. You can easy reach 3 popular beaches by bike: Fort Myers Beach, Bunche Beach and Sanibel Island.
• Tanger Outlet Shopping Center - a half Mile - a 10 minutes walk - you can find the shopping mall with many of the popular brands. Store directory
• Restaurants - 350 yards - 5 minutes walk - you will find the Buster's Restaurant and many other with a mile. You can even find the Gatorbites Tale & Ale Restaurant with Alligator on the menu. You should try it!
• Shell Point Golf Course - 2.1 miles - 10 minutes via bicycle. It is a large public golf course called "Shell Point" You even can find a driving range at this golf course.
• Kayak and SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Rentals and Tours form Kayak Excursions - Only 1 ½ miles straight down the road you will find one of the best areas in Fort Myers to go kayaking. From there it's a short 5 minute paddle into San Carlos Bay, or you can explore the creek and its many Mangrove tunnels.
Accommodation and Amenities
• TVs, Radio, Computer, Internet, Phone
◦ Large LCD Flat-Screen-TV with free and unlimited movies via included Netflix subscription (1080 High-Definition) plus regular HD TV channels. 2nd TV in the master bedroom with regular HD TV channels. You will find a desk with a modern Computer with a huge 32’ LCD monitor. We even supply a special radio. It is connected to the internet and lets you play stations from any part of the world. It might even play your favorite home town station. The computer is online and enables you to surf the web or check your emails. This enables you to research the internet before you decide on your next areal discoveries. If you need to be online with your own devices such as your laptop or iPad you can add to your booking the optional Wi-Fi access for a small fee of $2.50 per day.
The phone in the home is an open line for local, national and international calls. The flat rate, regardless of the destination, for inbound and outgoing calls, to all landlines, is US$ 0.08 per minute.
The kitchen has all the usual standard equipment and appliances, but also a dishwasher and a microwave. For BBQ in your backyard you will find an electrical-BBQ-grill.
• Two bedroom + two sleeper ◦The home is equipped with premium King-size mattresses in each of the bedrooms. No worries of who is getting the better bedroom. Both bedrooms have large build-in closets. Both sofas in the living room are sleepers and can be folded open to two single beds, just a bit wider than a usual single bed. Using all bedding the home sleeps up to 6 adults.
The bath comes with a medium size shower, toilet and a regular vanity. We supply a hair dryer, a few shower-towels and a small start of toilet paper and hand soap.
• House, Garden, Hot-Tub/Whirlpool, Pool
In the home you will find all freshly renovated and recently fully new furnished. It is a penthouse with a balcony to the front and a larger wooden deck to the back, facing the large garden. The entire living area is located in the second floor, which is the top floor. The property is located on a half acres ground with plenty tropical trees, palms and bushes, but also with an open grass area to play badminton or to find a sunny spot on supplied lounge chairs. Deck and garden are western exposed and offer sunshine during daytime and beautiful sunsets in the evenings.
Downstairs is a screen enclosed patio with a large hot-tub/whirlpool. You are able to set your own preferred temperature at the power heated hot-tub/whirlpool. The garden also features a pool (Ø 16' x 48" deep) to dip in and refresh yourself during the hot season. The garden-pool is open from May 1st until November 1st. Garden, Pool and Whirlpool are only accessible by the guests of our building.
• Other details
All floors are hygienic laid out with wood-laminate and tile in the wet areas. Certainly the living area has a central air condition with a digital controller which you can set to your comfort temperature, be it a cool 75F or any warmer, you have the choice.
The deck and its patio furniture dinning set and lounge chairs also invites for sun bathing and breakfast under blue sky and partial shade under tree limbs. Between living area and the deck you find our large and bright all windows and fully screen enclosed 'Florida Room". For breakfast its perfect to enjoy the early morning sun with your cap of coffee at the front balcony.
Downstairs in the garage is our bicycle storage. We recommend that you add the optional bicycles to your booking. You have your own in 2013 brand-new washer and dryer. You will have free parking for 2 cars available in the driveway in the front of the building. Bathing in the backyards pool or the Gulf’s warm waters is easy possible, the Beach is located just down the road, called Bunche Beach.
You are not on your own - we have stuff for cleaning, maintenance, pool & garden care and together with the arrival guide you will receive a very detailed house guide. Arrival and departure days can be any day as long as it shows green = available at the calendar. Earliest check-in time can be 3:30 p.m. and latest check-out time 10:30 a.m. It is no problem to check-in late because we will supply you with the electronic lock code for the entry door.
Other as in the neighbor city Cape Coral we have here in South Fort Myers and Iona plenty bicycle trails running mostly parallel to most of the major roads. We recommend to book the bicycles at the time of the home reservation because they can't be added later for this low fee. If you decide later to rent bikes then you would need to rent them form a local supplier like Funrentals at Fort Myers Beach<br><br>
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
How to Book Online - Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
How to Book Online - Normal
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online.
- Hot-Tub Whirlpool
- Internet - Wireless
- Communal Pool
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Hair Dryer
- Central Heat
- Coffee Maker
- Central A/C
- Bike Rentals
- Bed Linens
Weekly Rate: $299 - $1000 per week
Monthly Rate: $1089 - $3625 per month
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Sales Tax - 6.00%
Tourist Tax - 5.00%
Electric $0.18 per used Kilowatt - USD0.00 - Tax Exempt
Cleaning Fee - USD100.00
If you cancel your booking 31 or more days prior arrival date then the cancelation fee is US$ 300.-
If you cancel 30-7 days prior arrival date then the cancelation fee is US$ 300 + 50% of the rent.
If you cancel 6 days or less prior or after arrival date then the cancelation fee is 100% of the rent
A refundable US$ 300.- security deposit will be charged in addition to the 30 days prior to your arrival date due rental amount and it is held as a reservation guarantee & damage deposit. The home will be inspected after your departure and a refund will be sent within 14 days of departure. Important is that no damages are caused and nobody has smoked inside the home. The total for the rent and deposit is due latest 30 days prior to your arrival date and will be automatically charged from your credit card on file.
A great location to all Fort Myers has to offer. Just 2 miles from the San Carlos Preserve which includes Bunche Beach. Bikes are available , which we recommend. Beautiful sunsets! We rented kayaks and found that to be a great adventure trolling through the mangroves. Would definitely come back! Frank was a gracious (and patient) man. If we needed assistance he was more than willing to help.
06/04/2014, Jim Harper Sr
We have recently returned and had a wonderful stay at Franks Beach House. Cycling everyday in the sun and enjoying the beautiful beaches within a couple of miles, the neighborhood was very warm and comfortable and the host made us feel very much at home. Certainly recommend this accommodation next time you visit Fort Myers. Definately would consider returning again sometime
05/16/2013, Perry and Sherry
We had a wonderful stay at this home. The home was very well equipped (dish washer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV and PC) and perfectly clean. We had four almost new bicycles at our disposition. The sunset trip we made on bicycle to Sanibel bridge was gorgeous. An additional nice thing was free calling of US and European telephone numbers.The appartment is ideally located for sun bathing (Ft Myers Beach, Sanibel) and shopping (e.g. Miramar outlet mall). We will certainly come back as soon as possible.
11/06/2012, Jochen, Kerstin, Ellen and Valerie